Wednesday 14 January 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015

While I admire Tim Holtz work a lot I have never actually done one of his tags since he has gone to the  monthly ones instead of the Christmas ones (which I still get a lot of inspiration from).  I never seem to have a use for tags as I have not really found a way to incorporate them into cards and I do very little scrapbooking etc.  I decided this year that I would play along if I could find a use for the tags I make.  The only time I use tags is every year at Christmas instead of an advent calendar I make a tag for my son each day which get hung on his curtain as we countdown the month.  This is very time consuming and time sensitive but he loves them and I actually have a great time coming up with the little works of art.  So the January tag Tim did I thought I could convert to the 15 of December tag for my son- not the most Christmassy tag he will get but it works.  I am going to see if I can do that for the other months- thinking the summer could be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment