Tuesday 13 January 2015

Things with Wings 2


Since I was entering Christmas challenges to ensure that I have enough Christmas cards I decided that while I had enter the Winter Wonderland - Things with Wings with a  non Christmas card - I really needed to stick with my resolution to create Christmas cards so I put together this one.  Admittedly it is made from pieces in one of my "to be used sometime" bins (I seem to have a couple).    The image is a digi that I have since lost in a computer crash so I am not sure who it was from.  It was already coloured so I just added some glitter to the wings and around it and put it on a embossed card with a 3-D snowflake rosette from Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete