Friday 16 January 2015

CAS

I have never really focused on CAS style cards but lately have been very attracted to that style so thought I would try a few of the sites out there that run challenges. I was particularly interested when I saw CAS-ual Fridays latest challenge for felt and sequins.  Recently I discovered that one of my local fabric stores is actually stocking wool felt which cuts much better than the other  "fake" felt so I have purchased a couple of pieces for my stash.  While I hardly every use sequins it is a good challenge.
Not sure this is as CAS as it should be but will have to keep trying.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card and loved your felt clouds n sun. Thanks for joining us at CAS- ual Fridays challenge.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect CAS card! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS! Love the sun peeking above the clouds! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete