Wednesday 7 January 2015

Another Christmas Card Challenge entry

 This is a card I made for the http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ Winter Wonderland - Favourite Color combination.  I decided during this process that I do not have a favourite colour right now - I think it changes seasonally for me- but every time I tried to create a card it was all about gold and white so for now thats what it is.  To make this I die cute the snowflake background, adhered it to a sheet of sookwang adhesive, and then covered with Gilding Flakes and added a sentiment .   I ended up layering it with some mirror paper to add to the shine.   Very fun and quite easy.
I couldn't seem to get  a good picture of the shine so added a couple of detail photos.
This is a close up

No comments:

Post a Comment